PLAN BEFORE DEPARTURE
- Water (minimum 1.5L per person) and a picnic lunch
- Plastic shoes or tennis shoes with tight laces. Avoid flip-flops
- Swimming costume, shorts, t-shirt, change of clothes
- Glasses cord
- Sun protection (sun cream, cap, mosquito repellent etc.)
- Garbage bag for your waste, which you can leave on arrival
- Rope (to hold the boat or to spread your stuff)
- First aid kit
CAMPING OR WILDERNESS BIVOUAC?
You can either sleep on the banks of the Dordogne or rent camping pitches (at your expense). We provide you with sleeping equipment (tent and foam mattress), remember to take the necessary cooking equipment (stove, saucepan, cutlery, glasses and plates) and a dustbin. Waste is not part of the scenery... If you sleep in a campsite, you are responsible for the reservations. We take care of the transport of your luggage from reception to reception every day, free of charge.
Please note: There is no water, electricity or sanitary facilities at our canoe bases